Thank you so much A Prolific Potpourri… for nominating me for my first Sunshine Blogger Award!!! I am so honored and I appreciate your support so much, Matt! This is so exciting, especially since it’s coming from such an awesome blog.
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your blog post.
- Nominate 11 new bloggers & their blogs. Leave a comment on their blog to let them know they received the award and ask your nominees 11 new questions.
My answers to Matt’s questions:
1. What is funny enough to make you laugh so hard to tears?
My dad—there’s nothing better than dad humor! He regularly makes me laugh to tears at dinner. Also internet memes.
2. Where do you find your inspiration?
For my comics, I find ideas and inspiration from conversations and everyday events. While I am in the process of drawing my comics, I usually sit on the bedroom floor with my rabbit Douglas. He inspires me a lot to reflect my rabbits’ unique personalities in my drawings. The only drawback with him is that he would rip my comics to shreds with his teeth if he got the chance.
3. Does money bring happiness ?
I think money can bring temporary happiness, but living a fulfilling life brings lasting happiness. I hope that I can carry out God’s plan for my life rather than just making money.
4. Do you have any regrets in life ?
Oh, I do. Where I do begin? Most of my regrets are things I have said, both embarrassing and mean.
5. Do you prefer to create in silence or are you listening to music and if you are what would be your top 3 songs?
I am a huge music lover and I usually wear my earphones while creating. (As I write this, I am listening to Taylor Swift, please don’t judge.) My favorite three songs at the moment are Castle on the Hill by Ed Sheeran, Perfect Places by Lorde, and The River by AURORA.
6. What is one thing about you that no one knows (of course now they’ll know 😉 )?
I really like to dance, and I am a figure skater. It is a great sport where I can be both athletic and expressive.
7. Do you blog for fun, as an outlet or for profit ? If none of these than, what ?
I blog for fun. Or, I draw comics for fun, and my blog is just a good place to keep them organized and let other people see them.
8. Is there a particular person in your family you are or were most close to ?
I am most close to my parents, especially my dad. They are very supportive and often help me develop comic ideas. They are very fun to be around, and they always have my best interests in mind.
9. What is the most unique place you ever visited ?
The most unique place I went to was Macedonia. It is a tiny country north of Greece. The capitol, Skopje, was decorated with many statues of Alexander the Great. The Macedonian government and politics were also rather unstable and quite interesting.
10. If you were locked in a grocery store overnight, would the temptation to eat something be strong enough that you would break down eat something and pay for it the next day ? Eat nothing ? Eat something without paying ?
I would probably eat nothing since I rarely get hungry. Maybe I would fall for the potato chips section. I would be more worried that a creepy person got locked in with me. Or maybe an alien. Creepy alien encounters seem to happen quite frequently in the snacks aisle in movies.
11. If there was an opportunity to meet in person would you take it or are you more comfortable expressing the “online” version of you via the internet ?
I am fine with both. I would love to meet some of my readers and also bloggers I follow, but it is equally fun to stay more or less anonymous on the internet.
My 11 New Nominations:
I love every one of these blogs. They always make me smile.
- The Duck in… Berlin
- My inky days
- Tim Frost
- Green Tea Doodles
- The Rabbit Rabble
- na rysunku
- Coexist the Comic Strip
- Oddbox Comics
- Speedy the cheeky Rex rabbit
- in the art cave
My 11 Questions for my 11 Nominations:
- How did you discover blogging and why did you decide to start your own blog?
- In terms of blogging, do you think audiences look for quality or quantity more, and which is more important to you?
- What is the hardest part of creating content for you?
- What are your tricks for curing Writer’s Block?
- What is your creative process? Do you tend to space work out, or do you like to complete entire projects in one sitting?
- How do you deal with being discouraged or unmotivated? What about stress?
- What is your ultimate dream vacation?
- What is your ultimate dream pet?
- If you had to spend one week in an empty room, what three items would you bring with you (besides basic necessities like food and water) and why?
- Which new activity or hobby would you try if you had the time?
- Do you have any future big plans or changes in store for your blog?